I subscribed and got my first Look Fantastic Beauty Box in February this year and I absolutely love them. I chose to do the 12 month subscription which equals out to £11.25 per box which is great considering the stuff in each one amounts to £50 or more with each month’s Elle Magazine included and a book which details all of the products that you have got in your box.
It is seriously like receiving a present at the beginning of every month and is so exciting to open. Not to mention the beautiful design of the boxes.
Here’s some info about the previous boxes I have received so far:
February’s (#lfloves) box was a bright pink design dedicated to Valentines Day.
- Hi Impact Brows Eye and Brow Perfecting Palette
- Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil
- Denman Mini Keyring
- L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Siren Waves Defining Elasto-Cream
March (#lfexplorer) was a lovely watercolour type design.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
- NUXE Creme Prodigieuse Anti Fatigue Moisturising Cream For Normal/Combination Skin
- Lottie London Blend In Brush
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Balm Stain
- Emergen-C Orange Pack
April (#lfblooms) had a colourful spring feel with a floral pattern on the box.
- Tanworx Tan Maintainer
- Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish
- This Works, Sleep Plus Hair
- Rituals Miracle Scrub Hand Scrub
- Elemis Pro Radiance Hand and Nail Cream
- Bloom and Blossom Bath and Shower Gel
- My Vitamins
THIS MONTH’S BOX – MAY (#lfhello) a beautiful teal design with lipstick kisses on the box.
- Ren Wake Wonderful
- Ioma Moisture Cream
- Revlon Unique One – Hair Treatment
- Wet Brush
- Vichy Liftactiv Moisturiser
- Decléor Hydrating Oil Serum
- Eve Lom Cleanser
So far I have used the Revlon Unique Hair Treatment and the Vichy Liftactiv Moisturiser.
I washed my hair last night and put some of the Revlon hair treatment on my towel dried hair. One thing I will say is I felt like the treatment inside is too thick for the pump as it wouldn’t come out so I had to scrape it out with my fingers. This may be because it’s a small version but it wasn’t that big of a deal for me anyway. I then brushed it through with the Wet Brush. The brush was really good at sliding through my wet knotty hair which was great as I often feel like some brushes are damaging my hair too much when I brush through my knots. The treatment itself smelt amazing and I woke up this morning with such soft hair. I was amazed at how quickly it made a difference. Would definitely consider buying this product once this one runs out.
The Vichy Liftactiv also smelt really nice and left my skin feeling very smooth. One thing to note is it isn’t ‘thin’ feeling on your face so your face does feel a bit damp for a while afterwards but I may try putting a little less on when I next use it. I will be excited to see if this product does even out my skin tone and brighten my complexion as these are things it says it does along with targeting fine lines and wrinkles, which is less of a worry for me.
Overall, very happy with this months Look Fantastic Beauty Box and excited to use the rest of the products 🙂
What do you think about the Look Fantastic Beauty Boxes?
If you liked this post please subscribe & share 🙂